We help Kansas and Midwestern businesses succeed globally by leveraging our international trade knowledge, experience, and global network. Through international business consulting, market entry strategy, market research, trade mission facilitation, and trade compliance, we help businesses and communities increase revenue and gain a competitive edge. Our staff helps guide clients through imports and exports, overcome compliance challenges, navigate trade policy, and execute strategic plans to enter international markets.
Kansas Global Trade Services (Kansas Global) is a private organization dedicated to building international growth and commerce for the state of Kansas, Kansas municipalities, and Kansas companies.
To be the preeminent private trade organization in Kansas by providing the highest quality trade-related services for Kansas companies to grow globally with clarity, confidence, and success. We desire to grow Kansas’ economy by opening a world of untapped potential growth.
Where in the World?
Connect to Local Expertise
Minimize Red Tape
Partners in Growth
Our partnerships help leverage expertise and connections to create more opportunities for Kansas businesses.
We partner with local governments and economic development organizations to provide international trade resources to educate local businesses and fund broader efforts to increase exports. We are proud to partner with the City of Wichita to provide the Export Accelerator Program for cohorts of businesses ready to explore exporting, and with the Kansas Department of Commerce to provide the Virtual International Marketing Program for Kansas businesses.
We connect you with a great team.
We have nearly four decades of experience, deep global connections, and a passion for helping Kansas businesses and communities thrive. Let us help your business increase revenue, diversify your markets, and lower your risk by exporting.
- Chairman: Ronnie Leonard, President & CEO, Balco
- Vice Chairman: Doug Keesling, Owner, Keesling Farms
- Secretary: Parker Dooly, Executive Director – Commercial Banking, JP Morgan Chase
- Treasurer: Beau Jackson, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- President/CEO: Laura Lombard
- Beau Jackson: Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Mark Fischer: Owner, Fischer Irrigation
- Patty Koehler: CEO, JR Custom Metal
- David Rosenberg: CFO, Textron Aviation
- Ray Garvey: Export Manager, The Grasshopper Company
- Parker Dooly: Executive Director – Commercial Banking,
JP Morgan Chase
- Ronnie Leonard: President & CEO, Balco
- Melissa Liby: Director of Industrialization, Strategies & Government Relations, Bombardier
- Troy Estes: President, Vektek
- Mark Wingate: President, Maxi Volt Corporation
- Doug Keesling: Owner, Keesling Farms
Invaluable partnerships with international experts connect Kansas businesses to the world.
Our partners are international experts with broad networks and deep wells of experience. Together we bridge borders for our clients, providing in-country consultations, distributor and partner searches, sector expertise, and facilitation of in-bound and out-bound trade missions. When it comes to larger-scale international projects, these partnerships are invaluable to our clients.
HUFFINE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Huffine Global Solutions (HGS) is a group of dedicated experts with 40+ years experience in international business development, project management, and cultural translation.
IBG Global is an association of private commercial consulting firms providing market entry strategies for a fast-changing world for 62 countries and 200 markets.
Get Started Growing Your Business Globally
We’re glad to discuss your organization’s global goals. Please contact us with your contact details below.
Our head office address:
Call for help:
Mail us for information