Rural Business Grant Opportunity
“INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND COMMUNITY LEADER TRAINING PILOT FOR SELECT RURAL COMMUNITIES IN KANSAS”
Develop and test a pilot program to expand international trade opportunities and markets for companies in rural communities in Kansas. Four key objectives are deemed important for successful implementation including:
1. Deliver international technical assistance to existing rural entrepreneurs and managers to develop trade opportunities for net corporate growth resulting in improvements in quality of economic activities.
2. Train existing state and community leaders to identify export-ready companies and those with potential for trade growth, provide basic referrals to and assistance from available resources at state and federal levels, and market their communities to international markets for foreign direct investment.
3. Work with existing state and community leadership to conceptualize local outlets for delivery of international technical assistance and training using technology and human resources. A trade center or insertion of trade assistance in an existing business center would be considered.
4. Build sustainability, long term application and replication infrastructure.
• Time frame: Jan 2013 – Dec 2014
Examples of assistance include:
International Trade Information Services
Helping You Achieve Greater Profits Through World Trade
Kansas Global Trade Services understands the complexity of international business. As experts in the area, we know the risk and costs involved and the importance of ensuring you see a return on your investment. Let Kansas Global be your guide in the international marketplace. Whether you are deciding on a potential market, needing assistance with documentation, or looking for a financial partner, we offer many products and services to help you throughout all stages of your international endeavors.
Kansas Global Trade Services has achieved and exceeded service quality standards in the areas of:
Explore what Kansas Global can do for your business:
Advances in technology have provided for greater efficiencies in business as well as greater access to online resources and information. Yet, staying abreast of current news, regulations, and opportunities regarding international trade can be a time-consuming task. With so many available resources, the search for correct and accurate information online can be problematic. Located on the Kansas Global website, IntelliPORT leverages technology to provide a customizable tool that assists in the search and retrieval of international trade information. All trade information provided by IntelliPORT is reviewed and selected by Kansas Global professionals to ensure quality and value.
Education & Training
Global Credit Reports
Explore how we can help you. We look forward to helping you achieve greater profits through world trade.